Kathryn

Kathryn
My Family (August 2010)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Avoiding Homework


 Here are a few of the things that have happened in my life since my last post.
  • left my job at Prescription Centre West
  • moved to Taber for 2 weeks
  • moved to Rexburg
  • became an aunt for the 5th time
  • began my final semester as a full-time student at BYU-Idaho
  • moved in with 5 wonderful roommates
  • went to Boise
So I thought I'd put up a few pictures since it's more fun than studying.  Enjoy!
Beautiful baby Charlotte (my niece)
She was born just in time, on April 12, 2012. 
I saw her on the 13th and moved to Rexburg on the 14th

My new room at Abby Lane Manor, yep I have a sink in my room.  
It's a mess because I had just barely moved in.

Now it's a little bit more organized

 
Blokus party
Christin, Chrissie & Kat

Me with Emily K (now Emily Barney) at her bridal shower on May 5, 2012

Road trip!
Me and my favorite Chrissie headed to Boise to visit Sydnee Barney on May 19, 2012
It's a good thing Chrissie likes to drive because I like to be a passenger :-)

Snocones!  
Megan, Cassie, Chrissie, Tad, Sydnee, Cindy, Hallie
Landon

2/3 of the 311 girls together again
We wish that Hannah and Krista could have been there
Table Rock, view of Boise in the background
Kat, Chrissie (I love this picture of her, she looks like a model), Syd, Cindy

The 311 girls again, after Sydnee reported her mission
Sydnee, Kat, Chrissie, Cindy

 Sydnee and Kathryn

Sweet paint job!  Steph Sugden would have loved this car back in high school

1 comment: